- Complete And Balanced Nutrition For Cat In All Life Stages
- Suitable for young, adults, seniors cat of all breeds
- Made from the finest, simplest ingredients
Why Choose Wet Food?
- Great for cats recovering from illness or injury, and needing to gain back lost weight. More calorically dense than kibble and easy to digest, canned food lets your cat easily add needed calories and nutrition without adding a lot of volume.
- Encourage finicky eaters or senior cats to eat a complete and balanced meal. Just add a spoonful of wet food to your cat.
- Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids help nourish skin and fur.
- Added fiber helps control hairballs .
- Tested throughout the production process to ensure quality and safety.
- No chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, growth hormones or antibiotics in organic ingredients ever.
Farm Raised Chicken, Water for Processing, Chicken Liver, Sweet Potatoes, Flaxseed, Carrots, Dried Alfalfa meal, Calcium Carbonate, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid, Complex Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Cranberries, Choline Chloride.
|Crude Protein (min)||11.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||7.00%|
|Crude fiber (max)||1.00%|
Calorie Content: This food contains 1205 kcal/kg, 204 kcal/can (170gm) ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis Note: Every cat is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.