- Complete And Balanced Nutrition For Cat In All Life Stages
- Suitable for young, adults, seniors cat of all breeds
- Made from the finest, simplest ingredients
Why Choose Wet Food?
- More calorically dense than kibble and easy to digest, canned food lets your cat easily add needed calories and nutrition without adding a lot of volume.
- Encourage finicky eaters or senior cats to eat a complete and balanced meal. Just add a spoonful of wet food to your cat.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Heart, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Carrageenan, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Tomatoes, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Taurine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity).
|Crude Protein (min)||9.50%|
|Crude Fat (min)||6.5%|
|Crude fiber (max)||1.00%|
Calorie Content: This food contains 1186 kcal/kg, 201 kcal/can (170gm) ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis Note: Every cat is different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.