A ocean fish and turkey protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your cats. Made with ocean fish and turkey, this formula offers taste like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this formula delivers antioxidants to help give your cats a healthy lifestyle. Contains a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms.
- High quality of ocean fish and turkey
- Highest levels of Omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat health, plus EPA and DHA.
- Grain free & potato free to maximize protein concentration while limiting carbohydrates
- Highly digestible to maximize nutrient absorption and minimize waste
- Diets are carefully prepared to help preserve vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Seaweeds are an excellent source of minerals such as iron, potassium, iodine and trace minerals. They have a highly digestible protein level
- Act as an antacid for your cats. The nutrients found in seaweed will soothe your cat’s stomach
- To treat some allergies in cats
- Balancing cat’s body pH
Menhaden Fish Meal, Hearing Fish, Deboned Turkey, Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Salmon Oil, Tapioca, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dehydrated Seaweed, Dehydrated Alfalfa meal, lentils, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid (preservatives), Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min)||38.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fibre (Max)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)||3.50%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids(Min)||4.00%|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)* (Min)||0.50%|
|Bacillus coagulans (min) 90,000,0000 CFU/lb|