- Complete And Balanced Nutrition For Cat In All Life Stages
- Suitable for young, adults, seniors cat of all breeds
- Made from the finest, simplest ingredients
Why Choose Wet Food?
- Great for cats recovering from illness or injury and needing to gain back lost weight. More calorically dense than kibble and easy to digest, canned food lets your cat easily add needed calories and nutrition without adding a lot of volume.
- Encourage finicky eaters or senior cats to eat a complete and balanced meal. Just add a spoonful of wet food to your cat.
Salmon, Salmon Broth, Chickpeas, Peas, Natural Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Inulin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite).
|Crude Protein (min)||10.5%|
|Crude Fat (min)||5.00%|
|Crude fiber (max)||1.00%|
Calorie Content: This food contains 1151 kcal/kg, 195 kcal/can (170gm) ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis Note: Every cat is different. These are suggested feeding amounts based on the ideal body condition for adult cats of various sizes and weights. Your individual cat’s energy requirements may differ. Adjust the amount fed to obtain or maintain your cat’s optimum weight, provide plenty of exercise and visit your veterinarian regularly. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water.