- Complete And Balanced Nutrition For Cat In All Life Stages
- Suitable for young, adults, seniors cat of all breeds
- Made from the finest, simplest ingredients
Why Choose Wet Food?
- More calorically dense than kibble and easy to digest, canned food lets your cat easily add needed calories and nutrition without adding a lot of volume.
- Encourage finicky eaters or senior cats to eat a complete and balanced meal. Just add a spoonful of wet food to your cat.
Boneless Chicken, Salmon, Water For Processing, Salmon Oil, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Ground Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid
|Crude Protein (min)||10.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.00%|
|Crude fiber (max)||1.50%|
Calorie Content: This food contains 1535 kcal/kg, 196 kcal/can (170gm) ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis Note: Every cat is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.