- Complete And Balanced Nutrition For Cat In All Life Stages
- Suitable for young, adults, seniors cat of all breeds
- Made from the finest, simplest ingredients
Why Choose Wet Food?
- More calorically dense than kibble and easy to digest, canned food lets your cat easily add needed calories and nutrition without adding a lot of volume.
- Encourage finicky eaters or senior cats to eat a complete and balanced meal. Just add a spoonful of wet food to your cat.
Tuna, Chicken Fillet, Chicken Broth, Fish Broth, Sunflower Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Copper Glycine Complex, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride.
|Crude Protein (min)||11.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||1.50%|
|Crude fiber (max)||1.00%|
Calorie Content: This food contains 951 kcal/kg, 161 kcal/can (170gm) ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis Note: Every cat is different. These are suggested feeding amounts based on the ideal body condition for adult cats of various sizes and weights. Your individual cat’s energy requirements may differ. Adjust the amount fed to obtain or maintain your cat’s optimum weight, provide plenty of exercise and visit your veterinarian regularly. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water.